EuropeART provides the service of temporary storage and national and international shipping to customers who subscribe on the web "Shipping-Address-Spain.com".
By subscribing the client accepts the conditions below.
- The client must pay the subscription fees periodically contracted. If you are not up to date with your payments, EuropeART will apply management costs of € 20.
- The customer authorizes EuropeART to receive packages on their behalf. With the arrival of a shipment, EuropeART will inform the customer by email of said event and will begin charging storage costs. The rate of such storage depends on the subscription contracted.
- If a package is stored more than 30 days, EuropeART will invoice the storage time. This invoice must be paid within a maximum period of 14 days.
- If a customer is not up to date with payment within the established period, after 30 days, EuropeART has the right to destroy the merchandise without the customer being able to claim anything in return.
- The destruction will be done according to the law. If a product cannot be destroyed without cost, EuropeART will contact the customer to consult, if he wants to pay the cost of destruction or wants to manage the merchandise in another way.
- EuropeART will use the shipping method chosen by the customer. The customer will accept the value of the insured that each carrier usually includes. EuropeART can never be liable for lost or damaged merchandise sent by any carrier. The maximum compensation that EuropeART will pay to its customer is the one paid by the carrier. In case a customer wants to secure a package with a higher value, he can check the cost and the previous availability by email. Shipping costs will depend on the chosen shipping method, weight, size, value and destination.
- EuropeART reserves the right to open and verify the content of the merchandise especially in international shipments in which the type of merchandise for customs must be identified. EuropeART will not ship dangerous or prohibited products as indicated by Spanish law.
- In case of inspection of the package and finding illegal or prohibited substances, the competent authorities will be notified for the corresponding legal actions.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
If any prohibited product is detected, the competent authorities will be notified for its inspection, destruction and complaint (if necessary).
- Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
- Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
- Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
- Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment
- Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds (restricted to some destinations)
- Coffee (restricted to some destinations)
- Perishable foods (refrigerated, frozen, fresh/raw fruits and vegetables, etc.) Note that any food (including dietary supplements) received through Shipping-Address-Spain.com may not be returned.
- Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
- Cash, currency, money orders, cashiers' checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds and collectible stamps and coins. Jewelry and precious stones
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices
- Prescription and/or veterinary medication. Surgical material.
- Ilegal Pornography.
- Lock picking devices.
- Government IDs and licenses, or items that claim to be, or that look similar to, government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like official government-issue.
- Synthetic substances that can be used as drugs.
The indicated subscription rates may vary and may be changed without notice. The storage costs and the shipping costs of each subscription are indicated in:
In case the dimensions of a package exceed the indicated measures 40x50x50cm it will be charged as multiple packages that add up to the real dimension.
In case the volume of the package (2xwidth + 2xhigh) is greater than 400, the shipment cannot be made.
In case the package volume (2x width + 2x height) is greater than 300 and less than 400 it has an price increase of € 46.60.
The content of these conditions may be updated by EuropeART without prior notice.