If you have any questions, please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. The more information you provide, the faster and more effectively we can help you.
It is very likely that the question you want to ask us has already been answered, please before sending us any questions, read carefully the ones already answered below:
You can calculate the shipping costs of the order to your country in our calculator:
If you do not know the dimensions, you can look at the weights indicated and in this way you can have an estimate of the final costs.
The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
- Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
- Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
- Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
- Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment
- Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds (restricted to some destinations)
- Coffee (restricted to some destinations)
- Perishable foods (refrigerated, frozen, fresh/raw fruits and vegetables, etc.) Note that any food (including dietary supplements) received through Shipping-Address-Spain.com may not be returned.
- Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
- Cash, currency, money orders, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds and collectible stamps and coins.
- Jewelry and precious stones
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices
- Prescription and/or veterinary medication. Surgical material.
- Lock picking devices
- Government IDs and licenses, or items that claim to be, or that look similar to, government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like official government-issue.
The POBOX is the most important part of the address that is assigned to you when you register on our platform. If the POBOX is not indicated there is a high probability of loss or delay in the identification of your package. Please, when you make purchases in online stores, indicate your POBOX. The POBOX is more important than its own name.
To all. To any country in the world.
If the shipping cost does not appear, it is possible that the dimensions of the package are very large. In any case, if this is your case, contact us and we will offer you the best price for your needs.
You can pay for shipping with:
- Credit card
- Western Union
List of subscriptions:
- MySpain FREE, 0.00€
- MySpain, 10.00€/year
- MySpain Premium, 9.90€/month
When you go to pay for the shipment, you will be asked for the invoice of the product you have purchased.
In addition, you must have previously uploaded YOUR valid passport. The passport is mandatory since it is required in the customs administration, without the recipient’s passport the package will be held until it is provided.
We work with the best, UPS will be in charge of delivering your package. We don’t care what country you’re from. We ship to everyone. Unlimited. At the best price. The best customer service. We ALWAYS answer.
All our shipments have free insurance of up to €150, if you wish to insure it for more, there is no problem, before paying for your shipment, indicate it.